Back to: Harry Potter » This Means War
Reviews (46)
Normal Format

This Means War
1 - Surprise Snog

By Jeconais

Previous Next

"I'm sorry, Ginny.  I can't go out with you any more."

"What?"  The red-haired witch looked stunned.

"Look, I like you a lot, but I'm not prepared to stand up to your brothers.  Do you have any idea what they threatened to do to me?  I want a normal girlfriend."

"But," Ginny started, "Dean..."

Dean shook his head. "Sorry," he muttered, turned on his heel, and ran away.

Ginny collapsed against a nearby wall.  To say she was stunned was an understatement.  She tried to work out how she felt.  Dean had been a decent enough boyfriend.  Not too bad in the kissing department, ok in the attention department, but not much else really.

She realised she wasn't too upset about losing a guy who wasn't willing to fight for her, but that was hardly the point.  What she was upset about were the overbearing twits who called themselves relatives, who had interfered in her life, again.  Again.

Her feelings of hurt were quickly replaced by anger as she regained her feet and started to stalk back to the Gryffindor common room.  She entered to find it mostly deserted.  As it was a Saturday, most of the House was out doing a multitude of different activities.  Only Ron and Hermione were sitting together, pretending to study.

"What would you know about Dean?" Ginny asked her brother with an expression of innocence on her face.

"What do you mean?" Ron asked, looking a little shifty.

"A roommate of yours and my boyfriend.  You wouldn't have been talking to him, would you?"  She kept her deceptively sweet voice intact.

"Err, I might have mentioned that a few of us didn't think it was quite suitable for him to be finding cupboards for you two to snog in,"  Ron admitted.

Hermione looked at the two of them, then, showing the intelligence she was famed for, backed away very slowly, leaving them to it.

"And who gave you the right to decide whether or not it was suitable?"

"I'm your older brother - that gives me the right."

Ginny's voice lost even more of its volume, as she leaned in closer to her brother.  "You and those overbearing prats have just lost me a perfectly good boyfriend.  You are all going to pay for this, pay like you wouldn't believe."

Ron had an expression of fear on his face, as he realised just how close he was sitting to an extremely angry witch.

"I was planning on doing this at the end of term, but you have forced me to move my plans forward.  I will have a new boyfriend shortly, my darling brother.  I will be finding closets to kiss him in.  I will even happily let him find out what is under these robes, and there will be nothing you can do about it.  But that's only the start.  It will be then that we, and I mean my new boyfriend and I, will start to get revenge on you, then the twins, then Percy, then Charlie, and finally Bill.  Every one of you will pay."  The witch didn't shout, didn't scream, she just looked into Ron's eyes with a fierce self-belief.

"No one will go out with you," Ron said smugly.  "I've already put the word around that any one who dares will receive the full wrath of the six of us.  I might not be that intimidating on my own, but with the others, the boys all understand."

Ginny looked deep into her brother's eyes, and slowly smiled.  "I've been planning this for a long time, far longer than you can imagine."


Ron watched as his sister slowly walked away, as she did, she started to laugh.  For some reason, the sinister laugh sent chills down his back.

"Ron," Hermione said quietly.  "I love you, but you just made the biggest mistake of your life."

Ron looked at her, and grinned.  "Nah, what can she do, she's just one girl against the lot of us.  We always won when we were growing up."  He shrugged, "She's just mad now, she'll get over it."

Hermione shook her head, "I don't think so, Ron.  And when it happens, I'm not going to protect you."

Ron laughed loudly, "I'm not going to need protection."


From: Ron

To: The Weasley Boys

Subject: Success

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know that today's actions were a complete success.  Whatever Fred and George said to Dean worked a treat, and our sister is back to being single.

Ron


From: Charlie

To: The Boys

Subject: Re: Success

Congrats guys.  Is the word out now?

C.

-- Draconis dominium


From: Gred

To: Our ever-loving siblings

Subject: Re[2]: Success

Quilled Charlie:

> Congrats guys.  Is the word out now?

It sure is.  No one is going to go near her.  She is safe again.

Forge

-- Weasley's Wizard Wheezes – coming soon to Diagon Alley.


From: Ginny

To: The Burrow

Cc: Dad's office

Subject: Prats

Hi Mum, Dad,

Well, it's finally happened.  Fred and George had a word with Dean today, and scared him off.  I know I said I would wait till I was sixteen before I put it into action, but they crossed the line today. 

I found out that it was Ron that scared off Michael as well. 

As a result, the Plan is going to go ahead, but I will need that letter I suggested. 

Love you both,

Ginny – I got an O on my transfiguration homework.


From: Mum

To: My darling daughter

Cc: Arthur

Subject: Re: Prats

Ginny,

Congratulations on getting an O.  We are both proud of you.

Are you sure you want to go through with this, dear?  I know you've been planning this for years, but are you sure it's the right time?  And whom are you going to have help you?

Love,

Mum,


From: Ginny

To: Mum

Cc: Dad

Subject: Re[2]: Prats

Yes, I am sure. 

And as for the person, who else would I choose?

Ginny


From: Dad

To: Ginny

Cc: Molly

Subject: Re: Re[2]: Prats

Gin-Gin,

We'll write the letter when you want us to.  Good luck, and please go easy on the boy, he won't know what's hit him.

Dad

-- The Ministry of Magic routinely monitors the content of Mmails sent and received via its network for the purposes of ensuring compliance with its policies and procedures. Employees must never send or store Mmails or attachments that acknowledge the return of 'He Who Must Not Be Named', or defame the name of Cornelius Fudge.  Mmails of this nature sent in or out of the Ministry of Magic network may be intercepted and stopped by highly trained Aurors, and perpetrators will be sentenced to 10(ten) years in Azkaban.  The Ministry of Magic is not responsible for any changes made to the message after it has been sent. Where opinions are expressed, they are not necessarily those of The Ministry of Magic, or Cornelius Fudge. This Mmail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity or being to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended addressee, or the person or being responsible for delivering it to them, you may not copy, forward disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it in any way. To do so may be unlawful. If you receive this Mmail by mistake, please advise the sender immediately.


Ginny smiled as she received her last Mmail.  With her parents on her side, she only needed one more person to get this going.  The only problem she had now was how to convince him to help her.  It would take a special sort of boy to be able to stand up to the combined pressure of 6 large and intimidating Weasley boys.  There was only one person in the school who would have the guts, with the right motivation, to help her.

With a confidence she didn't truly feel, she walked out to the Quidditch pitch.  Harry was there, as he always was when he wanted to relax.  He was doing some loops and dives, not really practising, but more just having fun.

She watched him with a smile content to lean against the stand and indulge in some Harry watching, which was her favourite pastime.


Harry closed his eyes; the wind rushing through his hair and on his face was one of the greatest feelings of freedom he had. 

He opened his eyes, and struggled not to grin as he spotted the distinctive red hair of the only female Weasley.  He pulled to a stop, and floated down to meet her.

"Hey, Ginny," he grinned at her.  He was always more relaxed after a good flight.

"Hi," she smiled at him, a little sadly.

"What's wrong?" he asked, instantly going into caring mode.  He felt a lot closer to Ginny these days with Ron and Hermione finally dating.  He had almost automatically turned to the youngest Weasley to talk to lately.  With her dating Dean, it had been a safe choice, and free of distraction.

"Dean broke up with me."

Harry stumbled in surprise.  "Oh, Ginny."  He gave her a quick hug. "I'm sorry."

"It's ok; I'm not too upset about it.  It's not his fault."

He looked her directly in the eyes, while seeming to search for something; regret, maybe.  Eventually, he stopped and smiled at her.  "Come on, it's time for dinner."

She smiled, "I've already eaten.  I need to get back and do my Potions homework."

"'Kay, Ginny."

She smiled, then grabbed him by the front of his robes, pulled him down and kissed him as hard as she could.

It was obvious after a second that she had more experience than he, but she didn't seem to let that bother her.  She lightly parted her lips, and touched her tongue to his.

Harry was almost frozen in place.  'It's Ginny!' his mind screamed to him.  'You don't think of her like that'.  He couldn't deny that the kiss was a lot more enjoyable than the one he had shared with Cho, or that she had a soft taste that he really wanted to get to know better.

Ginny released him suddenly, shot him an impish smile and skipped off merrily, leaving him stunned in place.

It took nearly five minutes for Harry to regain enough motor control to make his way to the Great Hall for dinner.


Ginny dashed all the way to the common room, then straight into her dorm.  As soon as she checked that it was empty, she shut the door tight, and then squealed "I kissed Harry Potter!"

She fell backwards onto the bed.  "I kissed Harry Potter.  I am definitely doing that again!"


"Are you all right, Harry?"  Ron asked, as he sat down next to his friend.

"What?"  The boy jumped.

"Are you all right?"  Ron repeated, looking strangely at him.

"Oh," Harry squeaked, and then regained control of his vocal cords.  "Oh, yeah, I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

'No,' Harry thought to himself.  'I've just had the best snog of my life, from your little sister – who has somehow got herself so deeply into my mind, that I can't stop thinking about the snog, and doing it again.  Please don't kill me'.  "Yeah, didn't get much sleep last night," he lied.

"Anyway," Ron moved on.  "Good news.  Dean's dropped Ginny. I had Fred and George explain a few home truths about relationships and how Ginny isn't ready yet."

"Oh," Harry said, quietly.

"Are you sure you're all right?"  Ron asked.


From: Harry

To: Padfoot

Cc: Moony

Subject: erm, help?

Hey guys,

Hope you're both well.  And that you're not getting into too much trouble.

Look, I need some advice.  A girl I thought I was just friends with met me after I went flying today.  We were talking normally, and then suddenly she grabbed me and snogged my brains out, before skipping away, leaving me in a daze.

What the hell am I supposed to do now?

H.


From: Snuffles

To: Raving Werewolf

Subject: *sniff*

Look, our little Harry, all grown up and being hunted by girls.

Lucky bugger, I never had someone just "Snog my brains out" when I was at school.  It normally took weeks before we got to that stage.

S.


From: Professor Remus C Lupin

To: The Reprobate

Subject: Re: *sniff*

Down boy!  Bad doggy.  Have you had your shots yet?

Although I can see your point, you can see why.  He's got his father's hair – how many times did we hear some girl whisper about how they wanted to run their fingers through it/  And his mother's eyes and we all loved those.

Any idea what you might say to him?

Moony


From: I escaped from Azkaban

To:  The sell-out

Subject: Re: Re: *sniff*

Yes, I have had my shots, thank you very much!

You can go for the respectable, helpful advice, just add this for me...

"Harry, you little devil you – making your godfather proud.  Next time – Kiss Her Back!"

S.


From: The last true marauders

To: The boy who got kissed

Cc: The mangy mutt who avoided getting kissed

Subject: Re: erm, help?

Harry,

Padfoot and I are both well.  We're hiding out at the moment on Order business.  Don't worry, neither of us have any plans to get into trouble.

I honestly don't see the problem.  I'm guessing that you like this girl.  Who is she? 

Look, if you don't like her, explain gently.  If you do like her, and the "left me in a daze," was a bit of a clue, I'd recommend kissing her back and seeing what happens.

Sirius adds: Harry, you little devil you – making your godfather proud.  Next time – Kiss Her Back!

The werewolf and the dirty dog


From: Dazed and Confused

To: The unhelpful twits

Subject:  It gets worse.

SHE DID IT AGAIN!

I was coming out of Potions, Snape had me stay behind to rant at me, and she grabbed me from behind, pushed me against the wall, and snogged me again, leaving me slumped in the corner gasping for air.

Ron came back to look for me and now thinks that Malfoy hexed me!

H.


From: The Love Doctor

To: The patient

Subject: Re: It gets worse.

Harry,

Did you kiss her back this time?

And why don't you just tell Ron?  I'm sure he'll be happy to offer assistance.

Padfoot.


From: Getting irritated

To: Why the hell did I come to you for advice?

Subject: Re[2]: It gets worse.

I didn't have time to kiss her back.

And as for telling Ron....

IT'S HIS BLOODY SISTER!

H.


From: Your favourite godfather

To: The boy who won't live for much longer

Bcc: That other guy

Subject: Re: Re[2]: It gets worse

Harry, there's no need to shout.

Oh, and my dear boy, you have problems.  Six older problems - and a redhead who’s been determined to nab you since she was eleven. 

Can I have your broom if you don't make it?

Padfoot.


From: James' other best friend

To: The idiot

Subject: Harry

Padfoot,

ARE YOU INSANE?

Joking about death to Harry 'I'm number one on Voldemort's death list' Potter!

Moony


From: The good-looking one

To: The other idiot

Subject: Re: Harry

No need to shout. 

And yes, I am quite sane.  I think it's time Harry had some normal problems for a teenage boy.  Hopefully it will keep him occupied and not concerned about certain prophecies.

P.

-- woof woof


From: Shocked and Stunned

To: Padfoot

Subject: Re: Re: Harry

Padfoot, are you ok?  Not got any signs of dementia?

That was almost profound!

And I guess I agree.

Moony.


"Harry," Hermione said as she approached him.  "What's up?"

"What do you mean?" Harry asked, looking around.

"You might be able to persuade Ron that nothing is wrong, but I can obviously see that something is.  You never sit still anywhere; you look like Voldemort is hiding around a corner ready to jump out at you."

"I don't know what you mean," Harry replied, peering around the corner.

"You're even doing it now," Hermione said bluntly.

"Excuse me, Hermione" Ginny said, suddenly appearing.  She brushed past the bushy-haired girl, grabbed Harry, and kissed him again, before releasing him and vanishing as fast as she had arrived.  Harry, once again, was left using the wall to keep himself upright.

"I see," Hermione said quietly.  "How long has this been going on?"

"Two days," Harry groaned.  "She just appears from nowhere, grabs me, kisses me, then leaves me in a wreck."

"Ahh," Hermione said quietly.  "And you have no idea when she'll do it next?"

"No!  She's everywhere, stalking me.  I only feel safe in my dorm, and I can't stay there all day.  Oh, damn, and I'm late for Quidditch practice."  He turned, and dashed off.

Hermione Granger, Prefect, collected herself.  Sedately, she walked up to the Gryffindor common room and into her dorm room.  Carefully, she lay down on her bed and closed the curtains.  She pressed her face into the pillow, and finally gave into the hysterical laughter that had been trying to escape for so long.  Tears ran down her face as she laughed harder than she could imagine.

Eventually, she sat up and opened the curtains.

"Good laugh?"  Ginny asked with a grin.

Hermione nodded.  "I'm impressed, Gin.  I'm guessing that he is the new boyfriend you were threatening Ron with?"

"He will be," Ginny said calmly.  "But not for a few more days yet.  You have no idea how much fun this is."

"You do know that he is as jumpy as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs?"

"Of course," she replied confidently.  "Why do you think I’m doing this?  I want him so off his rocker that he'll say yes when I ask him out without thinking about it."

"Why Harry?"  The question was asked seriously, as Hermione changed into the persona of someone who loved Harry dearly.

"I've been in love with him for four and a half years now.  I know it, I've tried dating other people, and they are simply not him.  Even though I'm kissing him, they are better than anything I have ever felt.  We belong together.  The problem is that Ron's been brainwashing Harry for so long that he doesn't know how he feels about me anymore.  Well, I'm set on changing that mentality."

Hermione nodded slowly.  "I can guarantee that thinking of you as a sister is the last thing on his mind at the moment."

Ginny rested her chin on her hands, and placed her elbows on her knees.  "Ron and the gits are stupidly over-protective off me, and while it's nice at times, they need to learn that I am not a little doll they can play with.  I am my own person, who's seen more evil than I ever want them to.  I grew up when Voldemort possessed me, and there is only going to be one person who ever understands that.”  She smirked.  “The fact that he's got the most gorgeous eyes in the world is a bonus.

"And to be honest, Harry is the only person who, when making a decision, will not be swayed by anyone else.  I need that stubbornness in my life.  When my brothers find out about Harry, they will threaten him, playfully at first, and then prank us on end for days."

Hermione's eyes widened as she looked at the girl before her.  She had never heard Ginny talk so candidly, and was impressed by it.  "Oh Merlin!  And when they prank you, Harry will dig his heels in harder than they will believe."

Ginny nodded.  "It will be war, Harry and me against the six of them.  I have Mum and Dad on our side already."

"Officially," Hermione said slowly, "I will be neutral during this war.  However, if I was to accidentally come across a spell or two that might help and was to somehow point it out to you, my neutrality would not be compromised, would it?"

Ginny grinned.  "Not at all."

"What about Him?"  Hermione went serious again.

"Voldemort?  I know he's after Harry, but I'm on his list to kill as it is.  And I am not going to let Lizard-face interfere any more than my brothers."

Hermione nodded and smiled.  "Wait here."  She jumped up, scribbled a note, and dashed out of the room.

She returned a few minutes later, cradling something.  "Harry's Invisibility Cloak," she said, handing it to Ginny.  "I left him a note saying I needed it for a midnight library trip.  He said earlier that he only felt safe in his dorm.  Time for you to remove that."  She finished with an evil grin.

Ginny reached out and hugged her friend.  "Thanks for understanding."

"I don't agree with what Ron has been doing.  It's sexist and overbearing, especially considering what he considers decent nocturnal activities."

Later that night, when everyone was asleep, Ginny silently slipped out of bed, and into the cloak.  She glided down the stairs, and up into Harry's dorm room.  She knew what bed he slept in, and quietly moved back the curtains.

She stood, frozen for a second, and watched him sleep for the first time.  He seemed so innocent and young.  He wasn't wearing his glasses, and the moonlight picked up the features of his face perfectly.  In that second, she fell in love with him again, as she had before.

As if he could feel her watching, he stirred, slowly opening his eyes.  She knew he couldn't see her, yet he was looking at her directly.  Ginny dropped the hood of the cloak, and met his gaze steadily.  He didn't show any surprise.  As softly as she could, she bent down and touched her lips to his.

They stayed still for a second, touching each other in this strangely intimate manner, before she moved slightly and kissed him properly.

It wasn't a hard kiss, like before.  She didn't try and push him, she just kissed him softly.  For the first time, Harry kissed her back, matching her exactly, with the same amount of pressure.  Slowly, he opened his mouth, in an invitation.  It was one that Ginny accepted gratefully, sliding her tongue into his mouth for the first time.  There seemed to be hardly any passion, but enough raw emotion to almost knock her out.

Slowly, she pulled back, watching him.

He seemed to be expecting it, knowing that she was keeping to her rules for now.  Harry reached out, and softly stroked an errant lock of her hair behind her ear.  He slid his hand down brushing against her silk-soft cheek, and then let his hand fall to the bed.  Slowly, Ginny covered her head with the cloak again, vanishing.

She moved back to her own bed, crawled in, and went to sleep with the softest smile on her face.


"Well?" Hermione demanded the next morning, as she sat on the side of Ginny's bed.

"He kissed me back," she whispered, still not quite sure it had happened.

"And?"

Ginny looked up at her friend.  "I've never felt so vulnerable.  So small.  For the first time, I was glad that I was possessed in my first year."

Hermione climbed on the bed fully, casting a Silencing charm around it

"Do you ever think about who Harry is?" Ginny asked.

"What do you mean?"

"'The boy who lived', the person who scares Voldemort the most, Harry James Potter.  You remember how we laughed when Harry told us that it could have been Neville in the prophecy, not him?"

"Yes," Hermione's voice was quiet, barely breathing the answer.

"We laughed because the idea of Neville facing the greatest Dark Lord in history was ridiculous.  Yet at the same time, we accepted that Harry would do the same.  We had no doubts that Harry was up to the task."

Hermione smiled slightly, nodding.

"We think of Harry and Quidditch, Harry and Defence, Harry and bravery.  Yet we never think of Harry and Voldemort.  We never wonder how this boy can face someone so powerful, so much older, and so evil."

Ginny's eyes pinned Hermione's, leaving the girl nowhere to go.

"I felt it last night, when Harry kissed me back.  Inside him is a raging inferno; surrounding a core so hard it puts steel to shame.  And anyone who gets past the persona he puts up, and into his heart, could easily be swallowed by that fire and ice.  He has the ability to defeat Voldemort and to do what ever he wants. 

"I almost felt like a moth, drawn to flame so bright that it would set me on fire. 

"If I was a Ginny Weasley who had never been possessed, never been saved by him, I would be running away from him now.  I would be running so fast I'd never look back.  I'd *know* that I would lose myself in him, and never be the same again. 

"I'm not that Ginny.  I've been strengthened by what I've lived through.  I know without a doubt that he is the only person alive who can handle me, handle what I've been through, and handle who I am.”

Her eyes seemed to glow with intensity.  "I now know that I am the only girl alive who can handle Harry, who can accept him for what he is, and not by what he appears to be.  I can help him bring that core out of hiding, and help him use it to defeat Voldemort."

"What are you going to do?" Hermione asked in a hushed voice.

Ginny shook herself slightly as the moment vanished.  "Continue the plan," she grinned impishly.


From: The boy who kissed

To: My family

Subject: *smile*

Well guys, I took you advice, and finally kissed her back.

I think I'm falling in love with a redheaded witch.

It's 5am at the moment, the dorm is silent, and I can just see the beginnings of dawn in the distance, a gradual lightening of the room.  I can't sleep, and don't want to sleep.

I kissed her back, and could feel it. 

I sit here, with only the steady flicker of a candle for company, yet feel warmer than I have in my life.

We kissed.

I'm not afraid, not scared.  I'm simply happy.

I knew she was there, under my Invisibility Cloak, watching me.

She moved the cloak back, and her glorious hair was pulled back in a pony tail, that seemed to emphasise her dark chocolate eyes – eyes that remind me of a warm safe place where I can hide, where I'll be protected.

Then she kissed me, but not like before, she just touched her lips to mine. 

She started to move, so I matched her.  It was almost unreal.  We moved together, there was no passion; it wasn't the time for that.  I could feel her heart, feel what is inside her.  I feel like she touched my soul, and left a bit of her own with me.

I'm not sure if I ever want to sleep again.

Harry James Potter


From: Sirius

To: Remus

Subject: Harry

What the hell was that?

Harry writing what looks like dodgy teenage poetry?

"I'm not sure if I ever want to sleep again?"

James never did that!

Sirius


From: Moony

To: Padfoot the serious

Subject: Re: Harry

Well, that was a curious couple of Mmails to wake up to. 

Harry's falling in love, and I couldn't think of a better person for him.  Remember that discussion we had about Cho?  That clingy girl who was always crying?  How she wasn't suitable for him?  Well, I taught Ginny, and she is smart, mentally strong, and despite being possessed by Voldemort and having 6 older brothers, she has a strong personality.

I think they would be good for each other.

And as for James never doing that, I think I should point out that this is HARRY we are dealing with.  Not James.  And Ginny is not Lils either.  They are their own people who are following their own path.  Sure, there is the odd similarity, but that's purely superficial.  I just hope they have different luck.

Moony


From: That's Sirius, not serious

To: Moony the Professor

Subject: Re: Re: Harry

I guess your right, it's just a shock to wake up and find that your godson spent the night writing dodgy poetry into an Mmail to us.

I suppose he just wanted to share with his family.

*laugh* Oh god, I'm going to have to tease him about that. 

I do know that he's not James.  Sometimes I do come close to forgetting, to thinking that 'James would never do that'.  I miss him, even after all these years.

And damn it!  If Harry is serious about Ginny, then they certainly will have different luck.  I don't care what it costs me!

Padfoot

-- Woof woof


From: I howl at the moon

To: You howl at passing cars

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Harry

Ok, so maybe the poetry was a little dodgy, but it's better than some of the other stuff we have received.  'I saw Voldemort killing' rends my heart every single time I hear it.

I miss James and Lily too.  I even miss Wormtail.  Not the bastard he became, but the last Marauder that I used to know.  Not a day goes by when I don't think of them.  They tell us that school is the best time of our lives, as a joke.  For us, I think it truly was. 

I have two purposes in life.  Revenge on Voldemort, and protecting Harry.  The rest of the world can shove off for all I care.

R.


From: I have a cute purr

To: You sound like a rabid tiger

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Harry

I want revenge on Wormtail as well as Voldemort.   As for protecting Harry - you know, we never talked about this, but I agree with you totally.  I've been to hell, and will not go back there.  I will spend the rest of my life dedicated to those three goals. 

I know that, when we do die, we will be able to look James and Lily in the face and tell them how much we missed them, and that we did everything we could.

S.


From: Better a tiger than a tigger

To: You couldn't sound cute if you were paid

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Harry

Hear Hear!

Damn, this is a maudlin conversation.  Wanna write back to Harry, or shall I?

R.


From: What the hell is a tigger?

To: The insane lunatic

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Harry

I'll write him back, it's my turn. 

How many dogs does it take to a change light bulb?

Golden Retriever: The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid burned out bulb?

Rottweiler: Make me.

Lab: Oh, me, me!!!!  Pleeeeeeze let me change the light bulb!  Can I?  Can I?  Huh?  Huh?  Huh?  Can I?

Boxer: Who cares?  I can still play with my squeaky toys in the dark......

Irish Wolfhound: Can somebody else do it?  I've got this hangover.....

German Shepherd: I'm not trained to change bulbs, just to guard the house.  So don't try anything!

*grin*

Snuffles, the adorable


From: Scratching his head in disbelief

To: What the hell have you been sniffing

Subject: Jokes

They, were truly awful – and I thought you looked more like a Grim than an Irish Wolfhound/Labrador/Boxer cross breed.

*laugh*

Moony

Previous Next
Author Notes:

This fic owes its life to Anya's Naked Quidditch Match, which can be found at http://daisygrrl.com/quidditch/index.html.

It is not a sequel, or a remake.    I just liked the idea of the Mmail format