Jeconais posted on Saturday 11th June 2005 1:00am
Well, with the MPAA deciding that anyone using ratings for anything other than movies is breaking copyright, I've relunctantly changed my own.
- Everyone: roughly equivalent to a G rating in the US or a U rating in the UK.
- Young Teens: roughly equivalent to a PG rating in the US or a PG rating in the UK.
- Teens: roughly equivalent to a PG13 rating in the US or a 12 or 12A rating in the UK.
- Mature: roughly equivalent to an R rating in the US or a 18 rating in the UK.
- Adult Only: roughly equivalent to NC-17 in the US and R18 in the UK.
Log in using your account with us
Log in/create an account using
Retrieve your password
Simply enter your email address in below, and we will send you an email with a NEW password in it. Once you have logged in, you will be able to change your password to something a little easier to remember.